Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dinner Rolls to die for

A 62 year old man in Michigan was killed after arguing with his daughter over dinner rolls. The man was stabbed to death. A gun was also used durring the argument. The police later found the daughter hiding behind the house... Genius... and consider her a suspect.

Now I have had some really amazing food in my life. There have even been a few that might make me stab you in the hand if you reached for mine. But I doubt that there will ever come a dinner roll that I would kill for. I mean really? I can see it now, it was probably some of those rolls that everyone buys at Thanksgiving. You know the ones I am talking about. They are all one big attached sheet pan of white rolls with the lines cut into the tops of them. they brown up nice but they will be bricks if you leave them in one minute too long. But they are good for soppin up some gravy. Yeah, you know which ones I mean. I like those things, in their own place, but I'll be damned if I am stabbing anyone to get'em.

2 comments:

Alastair McCandless said...

Thanks for your kind words vis a vis post 100. Now what do you want me to write about? The more bizarre the idea the better :)

Alastair McCandless said...

Hey at least you tried :)